CAB’s Winter Welcome Back Week features ‘Two Worlds’

Ashley Dumont, Crier Staff

As part of CAB’s Winter Welcome Back Week, pop duo group Two Worlds performed at Saint Anselm College’s coffee shop. Originally from Colorado, the group consists of two nineteen year olds, Nick Voelker and Adeli Mitchell.

Voelker and Mitchell did a wonderful job performing and entertaining all the students, friends, and families at Saint Anselm’s coffee shop. Their music is fun, upbeat and their sound is flawless.

Voelker and Mitchell can be found on their YouTube channel, “Two Worlds Music”. The channel features the band’s tour diaries, vlogs, and music covers that include some of today’s hits and old favorites. They make all their music with the acoustic sounds of their voices, as well as with instruments including ukulele and guitar.

Their channel has gotten almost 4 million views since they released it in January 2013. Two Worlds was nominated to perform as a finalist on VH1’s “Make A Band Famous” and their cover of Pharrell William’s song “Happy” was on the Top 20 of iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart.

The duo sang cover songs such as Taylor Swift’s hit song “Shake It Off” and a Disney medley that included “Be a Man” from Disney’s animated film, “Mulan”.

If you want to learn more about them or watch their videos, make sure to check them out on Two World’s YouTube channel, Two Worlds Music. You can also follow them on Twitter (@TwoWorldsMusic), Instagram (twowordsmusic) and Facebook.