2024 Senior Sound Off:

Class of 2024 reflects on community, studies, leadership

Caroline Mara “The greatest thing Saint A’s has given me are my friends and my relationships. I have made the most amazing friends that I don’t think I could ever live without. That being said, the connections I’ve made through club sports and the NHIOP are irreplaceable. I would like to extend the sincerest form of gratitude to all those who have impacted my life over the past four years. I’ve learned so much about the importance of relationships and I will take this knowledge with me for the years to come!” 

Tim Burgess “Saint A’s has meant everything to me. I have loved my time here on the Hilltop. I have met so many impactful people during my college career at SAC. Being apart of the Meelia Center has fueled my passion for volunteering. Ihave loved coordinating and guiding student learners. My time in the King Edward Society has shown me what true brotherhood and leadership is, and I will never forget the amazing people that are a part of the society. Thank you Saint A’s, I will miss you and never forget you!”

Tess Froio, “As I am looking back on my past four years here at Saint Anselm College, all I can say is that this place is incredibly special. As a student and also a member of the Women’s Lacrosse team, day to day life can be hectic and stressful at times. But what I love about our tiny little campus is that despite all the chaos, no matter where I amI will see the smiling face of someone I care about. Terry in CShop, my teammates around campus, my roommates, my neighbors up at Uppers…I could go on and on. That is what is special about Saint A’s, this is the place where you find the people who you are going to have by your side for the rest of your life. Our lives are going to change after we cross that stage in May, but our friendships never will.”

Dani Rich “There is no other place I would have rather spent the past four years. Despite coming into college during a pandemic, I was accepted into campus with as much love, attention, and support as was safely possible. Throughout the years that feeling of community only grew stronger – guiding me to find myself and prosper. Saint Anselm College is my home and I am so grateful for the relationships and foundation it has given me.”

Hannah Peterson, “Saint Anselm has been such a crucial part of my development as a person in helping me connect to a meaningful community, immerse myself in captivating studies, and deepening my understanding of Benedictine values. I have been able to take part in so many impactful activities ranging from the NHIOP Ambassador program, to Student Government, to Respect the Rest. I am truly thankful and appreciative of all the students, faculty, and staff that have contributed to my experience here and that make this place so wonderful. Graduation is definitely bittersweet, but I will forever cherish the time I have spent on the Hilltop.” 

Rocco Basso, “Reflecting on my time at Saint A’s, I never imagined I would be in the position that I am today. I would like to express gratitude to all the professors, friends, classmates, and coaches who have supported me. This community has been truly remarkable to me.”

Dean Preston, “Saint A’s taught me to keep my eyes on my own paper and stack it high. Shout out to ResLife and C Shop for keeping me busy and out of trouble while I’ve been employed. Don’t forget to hold the door for those behind you and find your people who will hold it open when it’s your turn.”

Amani Clemons, “Choosing to come to Saint Anselm College was the best decision I ever made. I have met my lifelong friends and made connections I otherwise would not have. Words cannot explain the positive impact my four years here has had on me. From NHIOP to the Transitions Program, I’ll always remember my home on the Hilltop!”