Ramaswamy Preview

Ramaswamy+Preview
Courtesy/CCM

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is set to debate Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna on Nov. 1 at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics. The “Future of America Debate” will be one of Ramaswamy’s first stops in the Granite State following his filing for the Republican primary. 

Throughout the campaign, Ramswamy has shown to be eager to engage in public discussion and debate. “I am a free speech absolutist. Especially for those who disagree with me,” Ramaswamy said. His opponent, Ro Khanna (D-CA), is a four-term Congressman representing California’s 17th district, which includes the Silicon Valley. He served on former president Barack Obama’s campaign and as Deputy Assistant Secretary at the U.S. Department of Commerce under Obama. 

Ramaswamy, an American businessman, author, and conservative political activist founded Strive, an asset-management firm based in Ohio. Ramswamy has climbed in the polls since entering the race as an unknown candidate and has participated in the first two Republican debates. “I’m looking forward to a spirited, honest debate with Ro on some of the most important issues facing our country. It should be fun,” he said ahead of the debate. 

The debate is set to take place on Nov. 1 at 9:30 AM. The event is free and open to the public with advanced registration. Stay tuned to our website for more coverage following the debate.

Courtesy/CCM